HostGator Web Hosting

Iscore

Sunday 10 May 2015

Christina Milian revealed her Romance with Lil, wayne

Christina Milian has opened up about her relationship with Lil Wayne.

In a new interview, the R&B Diva gushed about her now-confirmed relationship with weezy. Check out all  she had to say about tunechi!
“We’re both very happy,” the Christina Milian Turned Up star told Etonline  earlier  this week “He’s very special to me, yeah.”


Miss Milian made her love confession while promoting her new single, “Rebel,” a love song inspired by her connection with Wayne. Christina had kept quiet about the status of her relationship with the four-time Grammy winner as far back as July. No more hiding now, girl!
“For me, I’m so inspired by the relationship that I’m in that it’s definitely an experience,” the singer continued on about dating Weezy. “It’s that careless, hopeless, romantic love – that feeling of‘I will do anything for you’ and it’s just incredible and so yeah, ‘rebel for you’ means ‘I’m all about you.’ We love that!

No comments: