HostGator Web Hosting

Iscore

Saturday 13 June 2015

Afrocandy accused Nicki Minaj for stealing her style

US-based Nollywood actress Judith Mazagwu, popularly known as Afrocandy, has an attitude, so is American singer, Nicki Minaj. One common thing to both of them is that neither gives a hoot about how she is seen in public. Both have the knack of leaving their admirers speechless in their choice of style which, more often, is subject of sensual commotion.

Though their paths never crossed, it would seem Afrocandy has gone out of her way to ram into the singer when she accused her of copying her dress style.  According to her, she had an outfit for a while but because of weight, she had to wait a bit to shed some pounds only for her to see Minaj  in that same dress.

“I’ve had this outfit for a while but was waiting to lose weight before I could wear it, then I saw Nicki Minaj wearing a similar outfit.


I said to myself, mmmmh; this person is copying my style. So yesterday, a fan called me. I was complaining about my weight and tummy, he told me not to worry that my fans love me the way I am with the big stomach.

That gave me a lot of confidence even though I hear it all the time. I guess I am gonna stop worrying and flaunt myself the way I am. This is how I am rolling out today, I am bringing sexy look back!”, she wrote on her social handle

No comments: