HostGator Web Hosting

Iscore

Wednesday 17 June 2015

This goes to the ladies: can a man come between you and your style?


Kim Kardashian in an interview yesterday talked about her style, being a colorful babe before she got married to Kanye.  read what she said after cut


My style was really fun and flirty and cute; very colorful, very trendy. When I started dating Kanye, he was like, "Babe, you have so many crazy shoes and platforms with spikes and jewels, so much going on. Can I have my stylist come and we'll clean out your closet? I've become in love with this still sexy but just cleaner look.'

Kanye removed everything from her closet & put in new stuff. He even tells her how to do her hair. Kim's style has since changed. Would you let a guy come between you and your style?

No comments: