Thursday, 27 August 2015

GRAPHIC :Mum suffered about 98% burns of her body 'after being told to bathe in bleach

Advice : the image below is very GRAPHIC  young mum claims she suffered burns to 98 per cent of her body after being advised to take a bath with BLEACH in it.


Sarah Cole was left with horrific open sores and came close to death after getting into a hot bath in which she had placed a cup of bleach.

The 29-year-old mum-of-three then soaked her entire body in the solution, following advice from a so-called skin specialist on ways to combat eczema.

Although there was no initial pain, Ms Cole, from Dapto in Australia, was left in agony two days later and rushed to hospital - where she would stay for a month in intensive care

Source mirror 

No comments: