HostGator Web Hosting

Iscore

Wednesday 5 August 2015

It's Not A Big Deal Being A Second Wife - lepa shandy

Popular Yoruba actress, Lepa Shandy in an interview with Encomium has disclosed that it's not a big deal for her being a second wife in as much as she's happy in the marriage. The actress, Folashade Omoniyi-Adewale(LEPA SHANDY) , who resides abroad sometimes ago after she got married some years back told Encomium she desn’t care if she’s the third or fifth wife as long as she is happily married.


She said, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Whether I am number one, two, three, four, five or even 10, all I know is that I am happily married, period.”
They went on to ask her the number of children she would love to have,
Here's what she said “As God wants it. But as for me, I am still looking on to God for a set of twins, triplets, quadruplet and more (laughs). That means I want to have many children.”

No comments: