Monday, 22 February 2016

Tragic: two brothers suffered smoke inhalation before they died

It's so sad to announce the death of a two years old boy lake Taylor and his three years old brother Logan, who suffered smoke inhalation as fire broke into their bedroom before the could be rescued. According to reports

Their mother Emma ran screaming from the flames with another of her sons, aged six, and told firefighters her two toddlers were still inside as the blaze engulfed the upstairs of their semi-detached house in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Really sad

No comments: