HostGator Web Hosting

Iscore

Saturday 6 June 2015

Victoria Beckham to dress Hilary Clinton

Lots of Designers are already queuing up to outfit presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton. AndVictoria Beckham wants to be first in line.

“I would love to dress her,” the star told CFDA Executive Director Fern Mallis during a talk at the 92nd Street Y in N.Y.C. And we think Clinton, a self-proclaimed “pantsuit aficionado” according to her Twitter bio, would look great in some of Beckham’s pieces.

The real question remains: Would Posh ever wear the pantsuit tee? Unclear, but the designer did open up about a lot of other things during her conversation with Mallis, like the identity of her customer.

“My customer is a woman who loves fashion, appreciates luxury and someone who wants to feel empowered,” she shared. “I want to make a woman feel like the best possible version of herself. My customer travels a lot. She’s me, really.

No comments: